We are looking for an experienced Instrumentation & Control Engineer for overseeing the all control systems, field instrumentation and instrumentation (I&C) equipment. They will also oversee all mechanical packages/systems I&C components for all projects.
- Preparing P&ID inputs and instrument selection
- Developing and reviewing instrument indexes, instrument datasheets, and inline instrument sizing
- Creating I/O count and assignments, instrument loop diagrams, instrument datasheet, and sizing, instrument UPS load requirements list
- Preparing RFQ, TBE, and PO for field instrument and control systems
- Designing PLC panels
- Preparing cable schedule inputs
- Preparing junction box termination drawings
- Preparing SDKs and control philosophies/narratives
- Being familiar with Flowel software is an asset
- Senior level engineering experience, 15+ years
- Control system design, Safety Instrument System (SIS) design
- DCS/PLC programming skills
- Extensive experience with control systems equipment testing procedures, requirements, methodologies and sequencing
- Very knowledgeable of fluid processes, instrument measuring technologies, installation practices, etc.
- Knowledgeable of engineering scheduling and execution processes.
- Skilled at communications and interface with suppliers and subcontractors, including multi-cultural knowledge and sensitivity
- A degree in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering